- Where are you located?
We are located in The Yarmouth Marketplace Plaza, 438 US Rt 1 Yarmouth, Maine. Rite Aid is located at one end of the Plaza and Sherwin Williams at the other, we are tucked back in the corner by Sherwin Williams.
- Do you have vegan and vegetarian items? Everything on our menu is vegetarian until you add meat. And everything can be made vegan by taking off cheese and sour cream, in our vernacular “no moo”.
- Do you have gluten free items?
Our chips and taco shells do not contain any gluten; we cannot guarantee that there was no cross-contamination at the factory level. Our Burrito Bowl, Taco Salad, and Tacos all have these items unless requested otherwise. We cannot guarantee that there will be no cross-contamination as we lack the space for separate food preparation areas.
- What happens if I have a food allergy? Please be advised that food prepared here may contain these ingredients: MILK, EGGS, WHEAT, SOY, PEANUTS, AND TREE NUTS.While we take appropriate measures to prepare our food with allergy and dietary specifications in mind, we cannot guarantee that you will not have a reaction after eating at our restaurant.
- I’m sensitive to very spicy foods, which meat filling should I choose?
Our mildest meat is Chipotle Chicken, steamed white chicken meat shredded and dressed in our house made Chipotle sauce: Tomato, Chipotles, Onion and Garlic.
Our Chilorio Pork is shredded pork shoulder that has been slowly cooked and tossed in housemade Chilorio Sauce: Roasted Yellow and Poblano peppers with Tomato, Onion and Garlic.
Green Chili Beef is a little spicier with a peppery flavor: Top Round slowly cooked in a Sauce of Tomato, Green Chilies, Onion and Garlic then shredded.
Our Chorizo Sausage is our spiciest meat choice, not made on premises; we dice it and fry it to give it a nice crispy texture. Spice is definitely subjective and we are always willing to give you a little taste before you order.
- What’s for Dessert? We have only one dessert, house made Brownies and we only make 40 a day. They are from a recipe that was given to Erin by her grandmother, Vera Berry, when she was 10, modified many times over the years. They contain Ghirardelli cocoa and dark chocolate chips as well as wheat and eggs. Though they are nut free the cocoa and chocolate chips are made in a factory that processes peanuts and tree nuts.